[GeoStL] Re: Changing Email?

  • From: Steve Bromley <steve.bromley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 14:40:49 -0500

-
Jim,
I hate to ask this, but are you sure that SLAGA paid the hosting and domain
bill with BlueHost.  You'd get a similar error if we didn't pay our bill and
they pulled the plug.   ---  Have a nice day

Steve

It's not only the destination but the path you take and the friends you make
along the way

from this