[GeoStL] Re: Chain of Rocks Bridge

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:06:51 -0500

It is normally closed at night.  Call trailnet 314/416-9930 and see if it
will be open for the fireworks.

Always park on the IL side.  There are lots of problems with broken windows
on the MO side.  2 or 3 cachers getting my cache from the MO side have had
their windows busted out.  They have nice parking on the IL side and I am
not aware of any problems there.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

  _____