[GeoStL] Re: Chain of Rocks Bridge

  • From: Joyce Hoffman <lake_wannabees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:00:55 -0700 (PDT)

Another option you might like is to attend the Grizzlies baseball game and then
watch from there.  Some of the folks we know in the Blues Booster club are
planning to do that.  We'll be in the in-laws back yard watching the Arnold
display over the fence.

  Joyce

Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Instead of braving the Fair St. Louis crowd (and weather) tomorrow, we've
decided to watch the fireworks from the Chain of Rocks bridge.

  Does anyone know the hours of the bridge.  I'd assume it's the same as the
trails, but I don't even know their hours.

  Thanks!

  Andrew (yawetag)

--
Andrew Senger