[GeoStL] Re: Canoeing Trip

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 21:20:30 -0500

-
If anyone is hugely interested, we will be camping at Ozark Outdoors this weekend (fri and sat returning Sunday) and will be floating this stretch of river from the Courtois primitive camp, which is where the cache Cotaway River
N 38° 01.498 W 091° 11.809 Waypoint : GC6D86 was, back to Ozark on Saturday.

Glenn

At 06:14 PM 7/7/2005, M. Bollinger wrote:

Well,  I'm feeling like Glenn "Rats, I have to work that weekend :o( "

Jen <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For those interested:

Prices are as follows: Canoeing<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

                        Aluminum:  $20/person

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Old Town: $22.50/person

                        Minimum of 2 people per canoe

                           Camping

                        $7.99/Person per night

Reservations have been made for Ozark Outdoors on August 6th. <http://ozarkoutdoors.net/>http://ozarkoutdoors.net/
At 9:00 a.m. We need to be at Ozark Outdoors a little before 9 though.

You need to call the resort at 1-800-888-0023 to make your reservations/pay. When making reservations mention S.L.A.G.A. group or my name Jennifer Crittenden so they can add you onto the group

Hopefully with river condtions in favor we will be able to float the Courtois and for those of us who haven't found GCDF2 The Courtois River Cache we may have a chance to find this one.

You can bring your own canoe, but there is a put in fee if they take it up river. However with a group of people going this can be avoided by taking them up river yourself, floating down river, then just have someone take you back to your vehicle up river. I am sure someone will be willing to do this. If not the fee for them taking your canoe up river is $25.00

Thanks
Jen
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTE0bG4ybmRjBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNhdWN0aW9ucw--/SIG=10vb8ief1/**http%3a//auctions.yahoo.com/>Sell on Yahoo! Auctions - No fees. Bid on great items.