[GeoStL] Re: Cagney's Foot Wash

  • From: "monicatim" <monicatim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 22:08:13 -0500

-
Wow, I found that cache in early Sept. in a park on campus in downtown
Columbia, how it doesn't get muggled on a daily basis is beyond me. It is in
a hollow spot on a tree right at eye level, I'm not quite 6'. When I was
searching for it I stopped by the tree to check my gps and looked Right at
it.  I'm glad to see that it's still there. I really need to load up the gps
and make another day of it in Columbia. Alot of nice caches there, full of
parks and the Katy trail is awesome. I'm sure in a few weeks the leaves will
start changing and we'll have to get the jackets out. -57'