[GeoStL] Cagney's Foot Wash

  • From: Jen Guyer <jennifer.guyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:44:54 -0500

-
My MIL told me that Cagney's Foot Wash cache was on a tv news story on
geocaching in Columbia a few weeks ago. She told me that they pulled it out
of its hiding spot on tv!? Hmm, no wonder the letterboxers wouldn't talk to
the reporters that did a story there recently. Anyway, the cache is no
longer mine. It's been adopted by the geography prof at MU that uses it
every year for her class. But I thought I would share that it is getting
publicity again. Hope it doesn't get muggled for its publicity! I am going
to see if I can find out more about the story.
Jen aka nyisutter

--
~Let your books gather friends, not dust~
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/nyisutter

Subject field