[GeoStL] Re: Caches Along the Highway

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 20:48:52 -0500

-
 I don't think there is a way on GC.com. From what I hear, though, the folks
with GSAK build a series of queries along the route, then use GSAK to select
caches with a corridor along the route.
I think you can create a route on your GPS, download it to a file, then read
it in as part of a filter in GSAK. Do you have GSAK?

Bart Cross wrote: - I will be taking a driving trip to Washington DC in a
fewweeks and was wondering if anyone knew of a way to build a query on
Geocaching.com to search for caches that were close to a specific
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/
   2 //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching