[GeoStL] Cache Question

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:33:26 -0500

If someone logs your cache as a find even though they say it was missing, what
do you do?

Meaning somebody said they thought a certain cache was missing, and logged it
as a find.

They didn't find it so how can they log it as a find?  Or for that fact they
don't truly know without asking whether it is missing.

We're going to Sullivan tonight and we'll check on this cache to see whether it
is there.

Just Wondering,
Jen

Until one loves an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Anatole France
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.