[GeoStL] Re: Cache Question

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:52:16 -0700 (PDT)

Just a coincidence you mentioned that.  I just did that one -Chain of Rocks -
this past saturday.. Loved the Rapids there really awesome.  My friend went up
to get ith though.  I will keep in  mind about alternitives to logging without
a pen.

I do have a letterbox stamp (a squirrel holding a nut), if just that would
work???  But sometimes I forget my stamper and just have to sign my name.  So
all of them dont always have my stamp.

Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 One of Myotis's cache is up in a tree. Who ever said that things are always
easy.   Bernie

Yahoo! Messenger