[GeoStL] Re: CITO Report!

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 23:04:08 -0500

-

>>Jen also organized the contests, and I'll let her tell you about those. <<

Ah! Does that mean I have to remember stuff? We had Most Bags of Trash, I
think Mr B won that? And we gave away a Geocaching pin for that. Heavest
piece of trash was to Amanda who dragged a half a man hole cover out. She
got a travel bug. Barbara won Most Unusual Piece of Trash with a curler (but
it was some stiff competition on that one), she got a geocaching patch
(thanks Mike), and Happy Kraut won Grossest Piece of trash with his dead gar
and won a CITO tshirt.

We turned the curler into a travel bug that's goal is to remind people to
CI/TO. Barbara, that page is up if you want to just print it out and include
it with the bug.

My ankles are sore and I think I should have won muddiest clothes, but it
was a great time.

Thanks to all,

Jen