[GeoStL] CITO Report!

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:08:56 -0500

-

Thanks to everyone who particpated in today's Cache In, Trash Out event! We
had 17 people by the time we broke camp at 2:30. It was a rough day caching
(thanks to IslandDave!) and trashing, but we managed to make a small dent in
the amount of junk found at Creve Coeur Park.

Thanks to Jen (nyisutter) who placed the event cache and filled it with
really cute little CITO capsules -- you'll have to go find the cache to see
what they looked like. Jen also organized the contests, and I'll let her
tell you about those. Thanks also to Rich (RGS), who contacted the parks
department to reserve the shelter, get trash bags and get that nifty little
map.

Every who came help make a difference to all of the people who will be using
the park after us. Thanks to all!

Barbara
(missourimule)