[GeoStL] Re: CITO Event

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <baja70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:06:49 -0600

If the newbies to the group get a vote for which day to hold this event, BAJA Clan would like to see it happen on April 17/18. I'd like to bring my girl scout troop as they have been learning about the environment. The weekends before and after are out for us.

Amanda

On Feb 19, 2004, at 01:07, Mike Griffin wrote:

We had better start thinking on where we want to do our annual CITO event. I was thinking we could do it at another county park. Perhaps we could do it at Lone Elk or Queeny? Maybe Greensfelder?

I dunno... What does the activities committee think? I just know it's in April..

Mike