[GeoStL] Re: CITO

  • From: "xiTaqua" <xitaqua@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:25:14 -0600

Bridget,

Congratulations to Lindsay !!!!!!!!!!.

I know it must have been tough last weekend for you to support MIGC and
also Eastern Competition. I think many parents would have just pulled
their kid from the competition, specially since they had previous
commitment such as MIGC. Your dedication and commitment is inspiring.
I will probably be at Joplin too, if we meet - lunch is on me ! .

Cheers !
Marcos
Advisory Board Member - MOCA, a Destination Imagination (DI) affiliate.