[GeoStL] Re: Blues Clues info needed

  • From: pntball <pntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:28:48 -0800 (PST)

-
i will wait until saturday and then take the nose with
me to follow the tracks that are left but lildevil
watched blues clues for a while and she went right to
it and we identified the ????? logbook and we found
the paw print up the trail from that spot but we will
look again with a dog that loves sniffing out
tracks.if it is their he will point out the trail and
we will work from their.but i am shure their was no
container at the green plastic log book.wee will check
again before i log it as a plundered find incase it is
really their.need to check american pride again since
we searched and never found it but it was logged twice
after our visit wee will check this one with two gps
units to insure accuracy.pntball