[GeoStL] Blues Clues info needed

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:58:08 -0600

-
There have been a couple cachers say they have found a part of the old log
book with a note that the cache is gone. I am assuming this was left back
when the plundered cache was first discovered. I went back to see if I could
find this note, since it is confusing to others, but could not find it.

If you have seen this note, can you email me privately at
nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxx and tell me exactly where you found it, so I can go get
it. Please do not post to the list as I do know that it is located near
where the coordinates are hidden and I don't want to give anything away to
those who have not found the cache yet. I am not sure why I could not find
the note when I went to look for it. I have been there several times since
the cache was plundered and replaced and never saw it.

It still boggles my mind that whoever plundered the cache, actually took the
time to tear the log book apart. This is a spiral note book and would take
time to undo. So this was no casual trashing job.

Thanks for your help.

Jen

Listen to clips from my new favorite Christmas album:
http://appalachianquartet.com/gloria.html

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......