[GeoStL] Blind cacher need assistance, please help

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:50:58 -0500

OK, whose turn is it this time to take the blind man caching ? lol
I think I was the last one to volunteer for cache guide down at Thorny Bush in
Forest Park.

"User comments:
Ok, so I am not going to let sleeping dogs sit.  RGS & I refigured all the
numbers and still, all the refiguring put us close to where we were before.
Success!! We found even more old tree parts, spider webs and lots of sticker
patches. We  also found a pair of sunglasses, lots of fresh shotgun shells and
beer cans but no cache. Stick a fork in me, I think I am done. <P><FONT
color=#4040e0> <STRONG>**Glenn, St. Louis, Mo </FONT><BR> Words echoing in my
head this afternoon..."

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'