[GeoStL] Re: Blind cacher need assistance, please help

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 05:41:02 -0500

We have a team of NASA scientists re-calculating all the numbers, doing
satellite photos
and maps and may draw arrows on the ground for us. We will probably still need
your
assistance! :-)

Glenn

From: Barramus
OK, whose turn is it this time to take the blind man caching ? lol
I think I was the last one to volunteer for cache guide down at Thorny Bush in
Forest
Park.

---
No bugs here.