[GeoStL] Re: Blackout

  • From: "Robert Oelschlaeger" <roelschlaeger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:55:39 -0500

-
For what it's worth, I took my daughter over to the airport this morning,
main terminal, US Airways, and traffic was running smoothly; she called
ahead and they were expecting to be on schedule. Looked like just any other
day. We didn't go far enough east to see the roof on or now near the
highway; it could even have been cleared from the area overnight. I-70
eastbound traffic was running at or above the speed limit from I-270 to
Cypress. Power outages in St. Charles were 50-50. The east side of Main
Street was without power last night, the west side had power; Wal-Mart in
Cave Springs was without power; Dierbergs across Zumbehl Road had it.
Bob (aka roelsch)