[GeoStL] Re: Blackout

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:40:02 -0500

-
We were at Busch Stadium when it hit.. It was awesome! The wind and rain
were that of a hurricane. The roar was deafening. People were panicking and
staff was running all over. Eventually it settled down but we didn't want to
wait for it to start an hour later so we left. Watching the grounds crew
trying to put the tarp on the infield in that wind was worth the price of
admission!

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..