[GeoStL] Bellefontaine Neighbors Placing Update

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:23:20 -0500

-
Got this by email today from Bellefontaine Neighbors.  I sent the Park Division
a letter last week asking whether we can hide in the city or not.
It's promising hearing the term "guidelines".  That tells me that they're open
to it, and are possibly allowing it.  Let's hope the guidelines aren't too
strict.

Andrew
---
Andrew Senger