[GeoStL] Re: Archived log

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 08:30:22 -0500

-
Exactly right.

Lots of folks do this. I gave this idea about a half a thought once but decided against it. I don't like logging caches the 1st time around, I really didn't want to have to log a coin into all the caches again. It would be interesting to see a map of all my cache traveling and how many miles it adds up to tho.

glenn

Mike Griffin wrote:
-
He is most likely just logging a coin in all the caches he has done in the past. He might want to see the mileage he has gone from all the caches he has done. He hit a couple of mine. I say, "No Biggie"

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>