[GeoStL] Re: Archived log

  • From: "Robert Oelschlaeger" <roelschlaeger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 15:09:34 -0500

It may have something to do with pntball and li'l devil's recent divorce, if
you don't mind me speculating.

Bob (aka roelsch)

On 5/27/07, Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

- Didn't mean you shouldn't ask here. Just thought it might be better than
conjecture. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was just trying to be helpful,
not critical.

Barbara Kryvko wrote:

-
This just seemed like the obvious place to ask a Geocaching question.
Sorry. Won't happen again.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Lusicic"
<lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>