[GeoStL] Re: Anyone interested in a group hunt Saturday?

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:32:52 -0700 (PDT)

cool, let me know tonight, after i leave work i won't be back online till
sometime probably after 10 tonight but will def check mail later.  if you have
a suggestion of which caches you'd like to do feel free to suggest some, i'm
game for almost anything just don't want to be stuck in the house all weekend
and my usual caching partner is out of town.

geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:-
Karyn and I may be up for it, depending on how much of the chores I get done
today... :D

Timothy
Subject field