[GeoStL] Re: Anyone interested in a group hunt Saturday?

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:16:11 -0700 (PDT)

other than a couple near my house I have a few in the manchester/270 area and
that is aobut it.  I'll let you know if i'm free monday, again would have to be
home fairly early but coudl start anytime in the am.

Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Saturday, probably not, my son's
graduation is that evening, but...

Monday sounds great, I'll be watching for details, also not too picky about
where, except I've found pretty many in the St Charles area already

Susan