[GeoStL] Anyone available for another CITO this weekend? North County

  • From: "Hobbit Taz @ Charter" <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:41:17 -0400 (EDT)

I know this weekend has Several CITOs going on. However I have discovered that the Pet Cemetary in Florrisant had some majoy tree damage (about 15 large trees broken or completely down). They are looking for volunteers to help clean up. They really need a few people with chainsaws to help cut up the trees into manageable sizes. but if you do not have that they could use some help removing all of the debree into piles in the parking area for Florrissant to come by and pick up with thier trucks

I am going to try and be there Saturday afternoon or Sunday (I don't know if I can get a CITO set up and approved by then or not, but I do have a cache in there currently and would be happy to allow a find log on it - even if already found - if you are willing to come by and help.

Please send me a note if you think you might make it and what time works best for you - If I get enough interest I will try and work with Gln to set up the CITO

Live Long & Prosper
Pay it Forward
--  Hobbit Taz (Mark) on Charter  --