[GeoStL] Re: Anyone available for another CITO this weekend? North County

  • From: Lena Dowers <ldowers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Freelists <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 00:25:26 -0500

I know someone that has a friend resting there. I'll try to help. I need to
discuss with the hubby to see if I can get him to come too and bring the
chainsaw. I'll let you know, Mark, when I can make it.

brantole (Lena)

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 00:07:53 -0400
From: hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Anyone available for another CITO this weekend? North
County

I was asked when the Cemetery was looking for Volunteers.They seem to be having
trouble gathering enough assistance.There is a sign on the Board near the main
entrance saying Volunteers welcome 24/7.  Just pile up the branches and wood
nextto the walkway or in the Parking lot next to the dumpsters.   I would say
during daylight hours is more appropriate.
I will try to set up a CITO event in a way that will allow you to sign a log
anytime you get there.  But I will likely try to be there Thursday, Friday from
about 6pm till dark and Saturday after 1 or 2pm till and Sunday I will just be
there whenever.   If you let me know when you will try to be there I will try
and be there as well.

Live Long & ProsperPay it Forward--  Hobbit Taz (Mark) on Charter  --

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Hobbit Taz @ Charter wrote:
 I know this weekend has Several CITOs going on.  However I have discovered
that the Pet Cemetary in Florrisant had some majoy tree damage (about 15 large
trees broken or completely down).  They are looking for volunteers to help
clean up.  They really need a few people with chainsaws to help cut up the
trees into manageable sizes.  but if you do not have that they could use some
help removing all of the debree into piles in the parking area for Florrissant
to come by and pick up with thier trucks
I am going to try and be there Saturday afternoon or Sunday (I don't know if I
can get a CITO set up and approved by then or not, but I do have a cache in
there currently and would be happy to allow a find log on it - even if already
found - if you are willing to come by and help.
Please send me a note if you think you might make it and what time works best
for you - If I get enough interest I will try and work with Gln to set up the
CITO
Live Long & Prosper Pay it Forward --  Hobbit Taz (Mark) on Charter  --