[GeoStL] Re: Anyone? Anyone? 4

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 12:50:58 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like you're probably past the sox.exe problem.  (You did put a copy in
c:\users\<your user name here>\appdata\roaming\gsak\tourguide_tools\, right?)
You're not trying to run the POI loader by clicking the button in the macro,
are
you?  IIRC, the macro uses the old name for the POI loader file.  You can fix
that by clicking on the Advanced Options button in the first macro dialog.  In
the resulting dialog, near the bottom, you can browse to the actual POI loader
executable.  That'll probably let you run the loader from the macro for your
1250 (since it's a listed model), but I don't think it's going to work for the
40, which is not listed.

If that doesn't do it, contact me off list and we'll set something up.

Tom