[GeoStL] Anyone? Anyone? 4

  • From: Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocache List <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 14:16:27 -0500

Tom or anyone?

I moved the sox.exe into every Garmin, gsak folder I could find.  Now when I
run the Nuvi macro Tom suggested and click Create GPX it says:

Invalid POI Loader.  Macro will abort.

Is there anyone who lives in St. Louis County that I could persuade to meet me
and try to resolve this issue?  Have desktop...Will travel.  Perhaps you might
have a monitor I could use during the exorcism.  I live in
mid-county....Olivette (near U.City, Creve Coeur, Overland, Clayton area.)

Judi
deltawinner