[GeoStL] Advice needed regarding Tri-state Cache Dash

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <lichanura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:27:19 -0500

-
Hi all!

This cache has been a pain. The second leg of the cache disappeared twice,
forcing me to move
it.  Even more frustrating is the fact that  nearly everything in it was stolen
& as some of
you know there were some moderately expensive items in there. When I visited
the cache last
night, I found only a tire pressure gauge & a cigarette! Because of this I am
very tempted to
archive this cache.  My question for those of you who've found it is this... Is
this cache
worth the time & effort? Should I archive it or should I leave it up & running?
If  I keep it
up I will not be restocking it so, i'm a little concerned that noone will be
willing to drive
that far just to sign the log.

Thanks!

Eric