[GeoStL] Re: Advice needed regarding Tri-state Cache Dash

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:32:43 -0500

-

Eric,
    I liked the layout of the cache.  I would consider relocating the 2nd
point to a different park in Keokuk if possible, the searcher is very
exposed in the current park so it is difficult to retrieve it without being
seen.  I would not worry about stocking the final cache with really nicer
things or at all.  The people that do this cache in general are more of the
TNLN group... (there obviously are exceptions those being the TALN group).

Bruce

Subject field