[GeoStL] Re: 357 Quad Cryptogram was SCMM1

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:43:26 -0500

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sara Carter
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 1:57 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: 357 Quad Cryptogram was SCMM1

  He's not so evil, at least I don't think so anymore...........I was thinking
he was evil last night, and even more so when he said he wouldn't know how to
figure it out either.

  Michael Tollefson <mbtoll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    -
    Don't feel bad about this one. I'm stumped and it ain't coming to me.
    357 quad just doesn't mean anything to me. You evil, evil man.....
    (:D)

    Mike (tollybrew)

Subject field