[GeoStL] Re: 357 Quad Cryptogram was SCMM1

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:01:00 -0500

I have been working with that #%*! cryptogram off and on again for the
longest time.  I work a while, get a little bit, get stuck and then I put it
aside for a long while.  Usually that process works for me in turning on the
light bulb, but it just hasn't clicked yet.  Not desperate enough to ask for
a hint yet, though.

Bernie, you devil! :-)