[geeqie] color management

  • From: Flavio <dinataleflavio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geeqie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 22:45:24 +0100

Hello!
I'm trying to figure out how to configure geeqie to use the system default profile for my display.

I'm opening a jpg image using both darktable and geeqie. the image appear different between the two tools (the one in geeqie has colors too saturated)
Is there a way to check if and what profile is being used in geeqie?

Where can I find some additional information on how to configure color management on geeqie?

I also have multiple displays. Is geeqie able to detect what display and what profile to use?

Thanks
Flavio