GA PTA NEWS

  • From: "Marybeth Dulle" <marybethdulle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "gapta news" <ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:48:02 -0400

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

Hello, everyone....again!

On Tuesday, September 24th the PTA will host a Market Research Study from 2:30
- 5:30 in the Undercroft.  NO RESERVATIONS ARE NECESSARY.  Please come in
anytime your schedule allows and earn some very easy money for the PTA.
Remember, we will receive $5.00 for each completed survey.  The turn-in day for
these questionnaires is October 1st.  Thank you in advance for your time and
effort.

Please remember to turn in your Market Day orders for the October 5th pick-up
date.  You can also order online at www.marketday.com.  The deadline for late
or online orders is September 30th.  By purchasing every month between October
and January ($25 minimum order amount for November, December and January), you
can become part of Market Day's Frequent Buyer Reward Program.  Free products
and coupons can be yours!

Finally, watch for pictures of our new Spirit Wear on the GA website.  You've
heard about the new blankets, sweatshirts, water jugs and other items. Shortly,
you will be able to take a look!  Our Spirit Wear Reps will be taking orders at
the October 5th Market Day pick-up date and will be selling their wares at the
Booster-sponsored "Punt, Pass and Kick" on October 12th.

Marybeth Dulle
Guardian Angels PTAGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

(without the quotes).

Archived messages: //www.freelists.org/archives/ganews/
Guardian Angels School website: http://www.gaschool.org