Friday Note #2 from the Principal

  • From: reker_d@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:45:39 -0400

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

Dear GA Parents and Friends:

We had a great Pep Rally this afternoon, and we got it all in before the
rains came.  I would like to thank Miss Sharon Hanna for organizing the Pep
Rally and for serving as MC.  The GA Band sounded great, and thanks much to
Mr. Jan Diehl for being such a great band director!  I would like to thank
all the coaches who were able to come to introduce their team members, and
it was good to see quite a few parents there, too.  Fr. King, Fr, Cordier
and seminarian Mr. Tonkin were also at the Pep Rally.  It was great to see
them there!  Go, GA!!!

Once again, have a great weekend.

God's blessings,

David Reker