[GameTalk] Re: troopanum2 extra life

  • From: Hayden Presley <haydendpresley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:04:07 -0800 (PST)

Well Chris, I have a few suggestions, but I am not exactly sure why you aren't
landing your ship. What you need to do is tap your up arrow key repeatedly, and
when your ship drifts to either the left or the right, continue to tap your upp
arrow, but also tap the left or right (don't hold them down!) arrows until your
ship is centered again.
Hayden