[GameTalk] troopanum2 extra life

  • From: Antoni A <aadam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:09:31 -0500

Hi to all,
My name is Chris. I'm new here.  I started to use Troopanum 2 a couple weeks
ago and I have a question.  I would like to know why I cannot get an extra
life.  I do as the instructions say about docking my ship and I still land
unsuccessfully.  What am I doing wrong?  I cannot get passed level 14 on
easy difficulty.  I would appreciate some suggestions.
Chris