[GameTalk] My latest Troop 2 game

  • From: Rachel D Keyte <racheldk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 18:57:32 +1100

        Well, I'm afraid i only have the stats for my latest troop 2 game,
which i won.  I tried to record it, but for some reason it didn't all come out.
I am that frustrated with my audio, but that's another story.
  although I beat the game, I was a bit rusty! Lol
***Statistics for Game Started on 6/01/2007 5:37:18 PM

Final Score: 574870
You beat the game! Congratulations!
Difficulty: Easy/Baby Black Hole
Game Duration: 25 minutes 4 seconds
Total laser shots fired: 1015
Laser accuracy: 75.6%
You successfully landed on the Landing Ship bonus level and received
98000 points, as well as an extra life.
You killed 4 rounds of ships on the Ship Barrage Bonus level, and
received 60000 points. You were also awarded a ground nuke.
Number of lives lost: 2
You lost your first life on level 16
You lost your second life on level 16
On normal levels, you moved your ship a total of 5636 times.
You destroyed 117 Cruiser's
You destroyed 52 Lunar Lifter's
You destroyed 148 Enforcer's
You destroyed 93 Hovercraft's
You destroyed 48 Liquidator's
You didn't destroy any moonrocks
You avoided 66 bombs in the process of killing Lord Vector
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 2
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 3
You picked up a rifle on wave 6
You picked up a rifle on wave 6
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 7
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 9
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 11
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 14
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 14
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 15
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 15

AM