[GameTalk] My latest Troop 2 game

  • From: "Raul G .. Co-Moderator" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 22:23:29 -0700

Below are the stats and the link to listen to my latest Troopanum 2
game. I appreciate any hints or pointers you pros can offer.

http://games.asmodean.net/bsc/Raul_Troop2E_Jan05_2006.mp3

Stats below.

***Statistics for Game Started on 1/5/2007 8:41:33 PM

Final Score: 625795
You beat the game! Congratulations!
Difficulty: Easy/Walk in Space
Game Duration: 25 minutes 37 seconds
Total laser shots fired: 934
Laser accuracy: 87.9%
You crashed on the Landing Ship bonus level, so you didn't get any points.
You killed 7 rounds of ships on the Ship Barrage Bonus level, and received
105000 points. You were also awarded a ground nuke.
Number of lives lost: 2
You lost your first life on level 16
You lost your second life on level 16
On normal levels, you moved your ship a total of 6758 times.
On Gorbian levels, you moved your target a total of 119 times.
You destroyed 112 Cruiser's
You destroyed 20 Lunar Lifter's
You destroyed 120 Enforcer's
You destroyed 92 Hovercraft's
You destroyed 85 Liquidator's
You destroyed 28 Gorbian Cruiser's
You destroyed 11 Gorbian Pod's
You destroyed 28 Gorbian Infiltrator's
You destroyed 8 Gorbian Destroyer's
You destroyed 50 moon rocks
You avoided 34 bombs in the process of killing Lord Vector
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 2
You picked up a portal on wave 3
You picked up a moonrock shield on wave 6
You picked up a super laser on wave 7
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 9
You picked up a rifle on wave 11
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 14
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 15
You picked up a rifle on wave 15
You picked up a super laser on wave 15
You picked up a 30000 point bonus on wave 15
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 15
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 15

--
And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual
shame, which shall not be forgotten.