[gameprogrammer] Re: problem with ortho projection

  • From: ashwin.krishnakumar@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:52:57 +0530

I made ZBufferEnable to false and it worked ....
thanx a lot ..

Regards,
Ashwin

                                                          To:
<gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                          cc:   (bcc: Ashwin
Krishnakumar/BTC/MS/PHILIPS)
                                                          Subject:
[gameprogrammer] Re: problem with ortho projection

               "Alan Wolfe" <atrix2@xxxxxxx>              Classification:

               Sent by:

               gameprogrammer-bounce@freelists

               .org

               07/05/2004 12:36 PM

               Please respond to

               gameprogrammer

maybe zbuffer depth tests? might try disabling depth test just in case