[gameprogrammer] Re: Rant on the Wind of Change

  • From: "Daniel Mirchandani" <chromus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:02:47 -0400

(Sorry for hijacking the thread, but that seems to be de regur recently)

Alan, I can't be sure if it's a problem with just my e-mail client,
but your previous two posts to this list ("Re: Rant on the Winds of
Change" and "why Always C++") don't come up with any text in Google
Mail. If I look through the e-mail source, I find a base64-encoded
block which I decode to get your message, so I have a feeling Google
Mail isn't interpreting the MIME headers correctly. A quick Google
search on the symptoms, though, doesn't reveal any other reports of
this problem.

What e-mail client do you use?