[gameprogrammer] Re: Intersection

  • From: ashwin.krishnakumar@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:32:26 +0530

Hi,
Initially I create an instance of vertex buffer and fill 6 vertices to for
a square plane(say vertical plane)...
Then I create another instance of vertex buffer(after DrawPrimitive() of
vertical plane method is called) and fill the
verticies to again form a plane(say horizontal plane).
Now I have given the vertices such that the two planes intersect,
but the two planes are drawn one after the other...
Present() method is called only once after DrawPrimitive() of both the
planes are called...

Regards,
Ashwin

                                                          To:
<gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                          cc:   (bcc: Ashwin
Krishnakumar/BTC/MS/PHILIPS)
                                                          Subject:
[gameprogrammer] Re: Intersection

               "Alan Wolfe" <atrix2@xxxxxxx>              Classification:

               Sent by:

               gameprogrammer-bounce@freelists

               .org

               07/12/2004 02:34 PM

               Please respond to

               gameprogrammer

could you explain your problem a little better?

Thanks!
Alan