[gameprogrammer] Chess

  • From: Jehangir Iqbal <jehangiriqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 12:43:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello to all,

I am a board game programmer, I have developed a chess engine, I want some of
you to take time from your business and have a look at the game.

You can download the game from the link

http:\\www.freewebs.com\jehangiriqbal

Lets see the game I hope u people will find it interesting,

I am pretty sure that there are bugs remaining and you can see them, I hope
with the help of you people I can fix those silly bugs that are always slipped
of the hands of us programmers

                        Jehangir Iqbal