TR: FTC 1.6.3 beta 13

  • From: "Oliver Osswald" <oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:09:25 +0200

... Oh, HTML is not making it to the list, so one more time, text-only:

Hello,

I am testing FTC 1.6.3.beta13 and on OSX 10.5.8, when using the
FTRBScriptField,  I noticed a white rectangle on the lower right corner. Is
there something I can do about this, or can you fix it? (On Windows Vista
and XP and on Ubuntu Linux it seems to work fine).

And one more thing: I'm using the FTRBScriptField within ContainerControls,
which provide their own border. As a feature-request I would ask you if for
a future version it would be possible to set a boolean property:
border=False / True (Now I'm setting the bordercolor to
windowbackgroundcolor, but this leads to a small blue line underneath the
tabbar)

Thanks, Oliver Osswald
oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx

For a screenshot: