Re: SCU 2.1b2 update

  • From: Ryan Dary <ftc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 19:45:11 -0700

Brendan,

This may have been asked before, so forgive me if it has, but: If I use FTC and your Spell Check Utilities, will I get an experience similar to the Mac OS X Cocoa inline spell checking as seen in TextEdit, Pages and other Cocoa apps? Is it that way out of the box, or do I have to implement something?

Thanks,

Ryan

Brendan Murphy wrote:
FYI,

For those of you using my Spell Check Utilities plugin, I have put
out version 2.1b2 to fix a couple of problems.

- Fixed a hard crash on the windows platform when setting the
serial number.

- Fixed a problem where folder item paths were not correctly set
up and subsequently the WinterTree software would misinterpret the
path name as a file name and thus writing the file in the wrong
location. Note, where you passed in folder items for certain
methods, now you have to pass in a shell path of the folder item.
FTC Website:
http://www.truenorthsoftware.com/FormattedTextControl/FormattedTextControl.html
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev
the subject field.