Re: FTC 1.2 beta 5

  • From: Ryan Dary <ftc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 19:42:13 -0700

Brendan,

Very nice. I know that these are not everyone's favorite combinations... but for those people who use them, they consider them "absolutely necessary" so this will make some of my customers VERY happy!

Thanks,

Ryan

Brendan Murphy wrote:

- Implemented the following key combinations.

  option-up arrow: Move to the beginning of the paragraph.

  option-down arrow: Move to the end of the paragraph.

  option-left arrow: Move to the beginning of the current word or
  previous word.

  option-right arrow: Move to the end of the current word or next
  word.

  option-shift-up arrow: Select to the beginning of the paragraph.

  option-shift-down arrow: Select to the end of the paragraph.

  option-shift-left arrow: Select to the beginning of the current
  word or previous word.

  option-shift-right arrow: Select to the end of the current word
  or next word.
FTC Website:
http://www.truenorthsoftware.com/FormattedTextControl/FormattedTextControl.html
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev