Re: FTC beta 15 preview 5 - error message

  • From: Brendan Murphy <bmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:17:00 -0600

error message when compiling
" FTCSplitter in MultiTestWindow has an "open" event but its suoer- class WindowSplitter implement already this event"

Second Time

APP -> DefautWindow = TestWindow => identical error message

Third time

APP -> DefaultWindow= MultiTestWindow => identical error message

BUT I DON'T BUY the Einhugur GraphicsFormat plugin which insure the picture concersion NOR Einhugur Windows Splitter Plugin.

Can you confirm to me THIS IS THE REASON of this error

Yes this is the reason you get the error. You will need
the GraphicsFormat plugin for the RTF picture conversion. You
could replace the two calls in the code for doing the picture
conversion with your own version, but that is a lot of work. Maybe
the MBS plugin has something similar to replace the calls. The
window splitter plugin is just for the demo application. For
testing it out you could drop in the demo versions of the plugins
and run it in the debugger.

FTC Website: www.truenorthsoftware.com/Realbasic/FormattedText.html
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev
the subject field.