FTC beta 15 preview 5 - error message

  • From: patrick santoni <patricksantoni1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:03:24 +0100

hello Brendan,

2 months ago, I bought FTC component and now I have decided to use it

But I have some difficulties :

I try full version FTC Beta 15 pv5 with REALBASIC 2007 R5 on MAC OSX LEOPARD

When i launch FormattedText.rbp, there is a message error

First time

error message when compiling
" FTCSplitter in MultiTestWindow has an "open" event but its suoer- class WindowSplitter implement already this event"

Second Time

APP -> DefautWindow = TestWindow => identical error message

Third time

APP -> DefaultWindow= MultiTestWindow => identical error message

BUT I DON'T BUY the Einhugur GraphicsFormat plugin which insure the picture concersion NOR Einhugur Windows Splitter Plugin.

Can you confirm to me THIS IS THE REASON of this error

Thanks

FTC Website: www.truenorthsoftware.com/Realbasic/FormattedText.html
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev
the subject field.