Re: FTC beta 15 opt 1

  • From: patrick santoni <patricksantoni1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:39:49 +0100

hello Brendan

Now That's ok when i delete the Wintertree SpellChecker folder.

The use of this plugin is not necessary for my application. And its cost is enormous ( 500 $) !!

thanks

best regards

Le 24 janv. 08 à 13:35, rblist@xxxxxx a écrit :

It seems that you don't have the Wintertree Spellchecker that FTC assumes.

This can be fixed easily:

1. Goto to the source code event "TestWindow.SpellCheckParagraph"
2. Comment the Wintertree spellchecker part to disable this source code
3. Uncomment the "Simulated Spell Checker" to enable this code.

I think you can also download the Wintertree Spellchecker plugin from "Truenorthsoftware" that runs in demo-mode while you are in the RealBasic IDE. It is a very good spellchecker for OSX and Windows.