[fsug-calicut] Re: qt workshop at awh engineering college

  • From: "Sajjad Anwar" <sajjadkm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, MES-FSF <mes-fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:56:09 +0530

The schedule seems to be very tight.. We should keep up the precision. But
that is not feasible i guess. the time planned for installation culd be
saved for handling the session if the installation process culd be done
earlier. We have a few more days left. if there are interested students,
they can help the machines to migrate to gnu/linux os.